how can i activate drizzle pro within my website.

Home Forums Drizzle Business Pro how can i activate drizzle pro within my website.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WP Drizzle 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andrew o donnell
    Participant

Hi, i have built a website with the drizzle theme. I then purchased drizzle pro and and want to activate it within my website. I have my licence key but dont know were i should insert this. can anyone help with this? I contacted customer support and they said that it looked like drizzle pro was already activated on my website but i dont see any of the new features within my sight. thanks
    andy

WP Drizzle
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can see that your site (http://andyodea.com/) has license activated. But you have drizzle business theme activated instead of the the Drizzle Business pro theme.

Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes and activate the Drizzle Business Pro theme.

After you activate the theme, now go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Theme Licenses you will see that the license is activated.

If you want support on customizing the theme you can hire a developer from WP Drizzle to help you customize it.
    Just send an email on https://wpdrizzle.com/contact/ with “Hire a customizer” as the subject for all else we the support team are here to help you.

Regards.

andrew o donnell
    Participant

Hi,

I have followed you instructions as seen below.

Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes and activate the Drizzle Business Pro theme.

There is no option for activating drizzle business pro. Infact I am still getting an option to buy drizzle business pro.

I am not satisfied with this customer service at all. I have purchased this product and expect to be able to use it. If I am not given the correct instrucions I will be leaving a review.

Regards.

WP Drizzle
    Keymaster

Hello Andrew,

We are sorry that you are facing this issue, but upon inspection of your site we see that you have not yet activated your drizzle business pro theme. Theme activation and License activation are two different things.

By theme activation we mean to say you have to go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes and there you will see that you have Drizzle Business activated, and Drizzle Business Pro is not activated (if installed ).

This is getting confusing for you. So we will send you an email regarding the backend login, please provide it to us we will fix the issue for you.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.